1. Does the internship relate to your coursework?
Yes this internship¸ relate to my coursework very well. As part of my University course I had to join an accounting firm to gain experience and improve my knowledge as to be more prepared when it comes to my actual work after graduation.
2. Did your internship meet your expectations?
Yes! Best work experience so far¸ amazing atmosphere and really friendly staff.
3. What did you enjoy the most during your stay at PKF?
- Get-together and team bonding activities
- Flexibility of work¸ and
- Working on more than one project¸ which was really helpful in enhancing my knowledge in various sectors of the business industry.
4. How has the internship at PKF affected your career plan?
I’m now more determined to continue my studies and follow up my accounting career with more passion.
5. What’s your opinion about the working environment at PKF?
My opinion is that as a working environment is quite calm and friendly¸ you can concentrate quite easily and at the same time save some time for a good laugh with your colleagues.
6. Why would you recommend this placement to other students?
I would definitely recommend quite placement¸ it a rewarding experience.
7. What’s your overall view about internship at PKF Malta?
My overall view is that working with PKF has the advantage of being part of a small team and experience different sectors in the business itself¸ as your assigned to various tasks which in your interest help you to develop yourself even more.
8. Would you provide any suggestions/tips for future interns?
I would suggest that you look no further and apply for an internship with PKF. I can assure you that it’s a life changing experience and your chance to develop your skills and yourself.