1. Does the internship relate to your coursework?
As you know¸ I’m doing a Master in Finance¸ with obviously a lot of course in Finance¸ Accounting¸ and Management. So when I wrote an article about the Captive Insurance¸ that fit perfectly with my coursework.
2. Did your internship meet your expectations?
Yes!!! I was looking for an internship that gives me the largest overview in finance’s field and this is exactly what I can see every day.
3. What did you enjoy the most during your stay at PKF?
Obviously I love what I do¸ working in finance¸ but there is one thing that I Could not expected: an amazing team. All my colleagues are really friendly. There is in this company a wonderful atmosphere that makes me happy every day to go to work.
4. How has the internship at PKF affected your career plan?
For sure¸ I still want to work in finance¸ but I am not going to work in the first company that I will find. After this experience¸ it will be impossible for me to work in an unfriendly environment. Also¸ I will seek for a company that gives me the opportunity to enhance my skills in finance.
5. What’s your opinion about the working environment at PKF?
Obviously this is not my first internship¸ and not my first experience in a company¸ but this is the first time that I enjoy so much going to work each morning. You know why? I want to see my colleagues that I consider like my friends.
6. Why would you recommend this placement to other students?
Because you will love working with this teams¸ but also because you will love your life in Malta. Doing an internship here means a lot more than just a job; it’s a unique experience that you will not forget.
7. What’s your overall view about internship at PKF Malta?
I have a big problem right now!!! I don’t want to leave Malta¸ I don’t want to leave PKF Malta¸ and I know that you will have the same problem. So like you understand¸ I love my internship here at PKF Malta¸ I love my life in Malta.
8. Would you provide any suggestions/tips for future interns?
Apply!!! Go ahead¸ send your resume and your cover letter¸ maybe you will be as lucky as I am¸ and get the job.