London¸ UK¸ Venue TBC
Hear directly from the IASB and join your peers at Tax & Accounting for Leases 2012.
- Get the clarity you need on the need to know topics¸ including:
- IASB Update on the Project
- Big Ticket & IASB Panel
- Lessee Accounting
- Definition of a Lease
- Variable Lease Payments
- Lessor Accounting
- Issues for Preparers
- Issues for Property Lessors
- The Asset Financier’s View
- Real Estate Property
See the full agenda here.
Join the experts...
- Patrina Buchanan¸ IASB
- David Maxwell¸ CLASSIC TECHNOLOGY¸ IASB/FASB WORKING GROUP ON LEASING
- Andrew Apps¸ BP
- Andrew Tempest. EASYJET
- George Lynn¸ ANGEL TRAINS¸ FLA
- Rob Hughes¸ DELOITTE
- Steven Brice¸ MAZARS
- Ian Richmond¸ HSBC
- David Betteley¸ JAGUAR LAND ROVER
- and many more!
View the full 2012 speaker list.
And that’s not all…
Don’t forget to join us on 18th April to benefit from practical examples¸ industry case studies and hands-on exercises as you work to gain a complete knowledge of the future challenges and proactively reduce your workload. Topics include:
? Overview of the Changes within the Leases Proposal
? Accounting for Lessors
? Accounting for Lessees
? Understanding Operational and Commercial Impacts
This year’s workshop day will be led by David Chopping¸ MOORE STEPHENS.
Click here for more information.
Read more: Informaaglobalevents</