1. Does the internship relate to your coursework?
Yes¸ I think so. The tasks I complete are in my study program¸ and that’s a good thing for me to learn it in a sector I didn’t know before¸ like business accountancy and taxes.
2. Did your internship meet your expectations?
Yes¸ I do my internship in a good firm¸ I have some interesting tasks¸ and it will be a good experience. That was my expectations.
3. What did you enjoy the most during your stay at PKF?
I haven’t finished my internship yet¸ but at the moment I enjoy the environment¸ the team¸ the different missions I have.
4. How has the internship at PKF affected your career plan?
That has confirmed what I wanted to do for my career. It hasn’t changed.
5. What’s your opinion about the working environment at PKF?
The working environment is a very welcoming and friendly one. The atmosphere is very friendly¸ the team is good¸ and it helps to work well.
6. Why would you recommend this placement to other students?
Because they would work in a well environment¸ with a good team¸ whey would have good tasks¸ and they would work on interesting subjects. It will help a lot as one will gain first hand experience on the subject studied.
7. What’s your overall view about internship at PKF Malta?
For the moment positive and I don’t think it will change. It will be a good experience. It helps