Hear the detailed review and update on private client property taxation for UK resident and non-resident property owners at IBC’s conference
These are challenging times for the UK property market and the current tax climate is adding to the commercial uncertainty for investors. Budget 2012 introduced a raft of changes some immediate and some deferred (and still open to consultation) which now need to be considered by those looking to acquire residential property.
The media excitement surrounding those engaged in various levels of tax mitigation has rightly or wrongly caused taxpayers to reconsider what might once have been normal planning techniques. This conference will provide an up to date and detailed review of the tax position as it affects UK property owners whether resident or non-resident and should not be missed!
In just one day you will:
- Prepare for the future and achieve clarification on the impact of the budget 2012 announcements on CGT¸ SDLT and the introduction of the annual charge – and for those investing in property in the UK
- Develop an applicable strategy to mitigate SDLT¸ with practical insights on the anti-avoidance rule and how it impacts on planning
- Identify the impending opportunities from commercial property acquisitions and capital allowances
- Overcome the varied challenges of company reconstructions¸ incorporations and SDLT and prepare your methods of reconstruction¸ avoiding SDLT on partitions and incorporating lettings businesses
- Receive a full update on Inheritance Tax and planning options to further maximise on business property relief
- Hear the latest updates on VAT and achieve clarification on which VAT breaks are left
- Debate the issues which need to considered for non-UK residents and UK property development
View the Latest Private Client Property Taxation Conference Agenda here