1. Does the internship relate to your coursework?
Yes¸ it does¸ as part of my Master in Finance and Audit; I chose to combine my educational background with an internship in PKF Malta¸ because it’s the way to improve my theory knowledge with practice.
2. Did your internship meet your expectations?
I feel a real pleasure to do this job¸ my supervisor Kinga Warda encourages me to take the initiative.
3. What did you enjoy the most during your stay at PKF?
My colleagues in PKF Malta and especially the marketing department¸ the staff is very friendly.
4. How has the internship at PKF affected your career plan?
From a personal point of view¸ this internship represents an important step in building my professional experience. This choice correlates with my professional purpose.
5. What’s your opinion about the working environment at PKF?
I am very pleased with all aspects of PKF Malta internship. I was already in Malta in 2010 for a volunteering mission¸ and I liked this country¸ people are very friendly and open.
6. Why would you recommend this placement to other students?
Yes¸ it is an unforgettable experience! It is always rewarding to do an internship in PKF Malta¸ and I wish students and especially from Sup CO La Rochelle come more and more to PKF Malta.
7. What’s your overall view about internship at PKF Malta?
This internship allows me firstly¸ to improve my English¸ to develop my ability to understand the organization and the business in general.
8. Would you provide any suggestions/tips for future interns?
Apply! Do not be afraid¸ and do not forget that whatever your career¸ you have your place in PKF Malta. PKF Malta makes every effort to ensure that training is going well.