What’s New for the 32nd Offshore Tax Planning Conference?
This year the speakers will analyse several case studies that have been set out as slides¸ to offer their solutions to the problems presented by the new 15% SDLT charge and the new CGT charge on the mansion tax.
Each of these may well come into effect in April 2013¸ and important steps are likely to have to be taken now.
All of these sessions and 100+ delegates to network with will be supplemented with a minimum of 300+ pages of detailed notes which gives you the guide to the Offshore Tax World.
This year we will also run the conference in Jersey on the 5th March!
View the latest Offshore Tax Planning Conference agenda here
Practical Case Study Analysis of the Following Offshore Topics
- Deductible Cross Settlement Loans
- Capital Payment Solutions
- New CGT tax on non-natural persons- planning for it
- Special focus- the new statutory residence rules in practice
- Intra-Company Reforms
- The Offshore LLP
- Trust Holding Strategy
- Washing Gains
- Practical Land Purchase Strategies
- Structures for s720 and s731 Income
- Advice on s90 and TGGA 1992 s87
- New DDS rules
- Update on Interest Relief
- Protector Problems
- Underlying Company Structures
- Treaty Protection
- SPB or OIF – Which is best?
- Tax Free Remittance
- Non-Dom IHT Planning