1. Does the internship relate to your coursework?
Yes¸ I think so. In Germany I am studying business management and I think it is useful to learn something about accountancy and taxes in the practical way and I hope I can develop my skills.
2. Did your internship meet your expectations?
Yes because in this way I am able to improve my English skills.
4. How has the internship at PKF affected your career plan?
Because of my completed apprenticeship I know that I like to work in an office and after my studies I would like to work in accountancy. Furthermore English skills are more important than ever so it looks good in my curriculum vitae.
5. What’s your opinion about the working environment at PKF?
I think the working environment at PKF is very good and the colleagues are very friendly and helpful.
6. Why would you recommend this placement to other students?
I would recommend this placement to other students because you can work very independent and it is useful to improve your English skills.
7. What’s your overall view about internship at PKF Malta?
The internship at PKF Malta is a good opportunity to connect learning and holiday. You can improve your working and English skills and after work you can enjoy the sun and the beaches.
8. Would you provide any suggestions/tips for future interns?
In my opinion it is better to go to Malta in the summer because of the beautiful weather and you should enjoy the stay in Malta.