Over the past 30 years¸ major economies in Asia have seen impressive economic growth. This has lifted millions out of poverty and created huge new markets for domestic consumption. According to the Asian Development Bank¸ the region’s per capita income could increase six times in purchasing power parity (PPP) terms between now and 2050 reaching levels that are similar to those in Europe today.
As Asia’s economic importance has grown¸ so has the attention to the structure and health of that economy.
This section is all about researches and articles written in English focusing on the financial and business side of the Asian Economy. Articles in the section are vast¸ ranging from the latest tax agreements between Malta and China to Europe’s debt crisis and its implications for the Asian market. Mainly this section provides valuable information about the Chinese economy and for potential investors who are willing to do business within the Asian markets.
Research & Articles from Asia:
- Asian Gaming Market
- Chinese economy 2012
- Merkel and Wan hold euro talks in China
- New Main Board Listing Rules in Hong Kong to restrict the breaches of directors
- Macau – US … a political web?
- Is the real-estate market in China going back to the game?
- The underlying reasons of rapid economic growth in Singapore
- Limitations for the top accounting firms in China
- China’s government: how to push the economic growth in 2012
- Hong-Kong Start-Ups and Company registrations reached record number
- Qihang Equipment Acquires of Zhenjiang Anda Coal Mine Special Equipment Co
- China to Further Regulate Labor Dispute Mediation
- China Factor