1. Does the internship relate to your coursework?
As I mentioned before¸ thanks to the internship in PKF Malta I was able to put my educational background into practice. I am 100% satisfied with what I am doing here.
2. Did your internship meet your expectations?
Naturally¸ everything is going exactly as I expected. I wanted to work in an international corporation doing interesting tasks in the area of finance and I got it.
3. What did you enjoy the most during your stay at PKF?
I think it would be an outstanding¸ positive attitude of the team. It has been a pleasure to work with those people. In my opinion¸ strong corporate identity is a crucial factor if it comes of co-operation’s effectiveness.
4. How has the internship at PKF affected your career plan?
The internship has opened my eyes for living abroad. After few months I realized that the world is too big¸ too different and too beautiful to live the whole life in one country.
5. What’s your opinion about the working environment at PKF?
As I mentioned above¸ the team spirit is very important to me¸ and I am very satisfied about one in PKF Malta.
6. Why would you recommend this placement to other students?
Once again¸ very cheerful and professional colleagues¸ interesting tasks which will broaden your knowledge in many different areas and one of the most beautiful scenery – Malta!
7. What’s your overall view about internship at PKF Malta?
I enjoyed staying in here very much. I found here an amazing atmosphere in the office¸ even better weather¸ interesting tasks to be done and big opportunity to practice your English skills.
8. Would you provide any suggestions/tips for future interns?
If opinions of all the interns have not convinced you yet to apply to PKF Malta¸ do it right now if you want to spend one of the best months (maybe years?) in your life. It is totally worth it.