1. Does the internship relate to your coursework?
Yes¸ the internship was connected with my studies (Finance & Accounting) and even more¸ because I had chance to gain new skills and develop my interests.
2. Did your internship meet your expectations?
Yes¸ it did. Internship gave me what I exactly expected – working in an international environment in financial company. What is more¸ it was pleasure for me to work here.
3. What did you enjoy the most during your stay at PKF?
People and great atmosphere in company!
4. How has the internship at PKF affected your career plan?
I’ve realized that working abroad is a great experience. For sure I will want to repeat it in the future. Additionally¸ thanks for my internship at PKF¸ my CV is more attractive for potential employers¸ so it is easier to find a good job¸ therefore international experience is very valued on the labor market.
5. What’s your opinion about the working environment at PKF?
There are always smiling and friendly people. Thanks for that I felt as a part of the team from first day at PKF. Furthermore¸ in case of problem every student could count on help.
6. Why would you recommend this placement to other students?
It is great place to improve your English¸ meet interesting people from whole Europe and gain new skills¸ not only connected with studies. Students have also occasion to see how does look working abroad.
7. What’s your overall view about internship at PKF Malta?
Time spent during my internship was one of the best period in my life. Great atmosphere at work¸ improving my financial knowledge and always beautiful weather in Malta¸ gave me amazing experience and adventure.
8. Would you provide any suggestions/tips for future interns?
Firstly¸ your internship is not only the work¸ but also great opportunity to meet the new culture¸ new people and new places. So after work you should go out and discover Malta J
Also very important is to find accommodation quite early¸ because later it can be very stressful for you.