The International Financial Centres (IFC) Forum is hosting a high-level policy conference to examine the role of financial intermediation and international financial centres in the global economy¸ particularly as respects the impact on growth and jobs in the developed world. The conference will include contributions from key policymakers¸ professionals¸ academic and industry experts.
- EU Financial Services Regulation: Getting the Balance Right for Sustainable Growth
- The UK Strategic Path for Small British IFCs
- De-demonising Financial Services: The Quest For Balanced Debate
- OECD and the debate on Information Exchange: Where is it Going?
- IFCs: Collective Action to Survive (and Thrive)
If you have an queries¸ please contact Rimmi Shah at RimmiS@lansons.com or 020 7294 3670
See the full program here: ifcforum