For 11 years the HR Directors Business Summit has showcased the best projects and developments in HR resources. But our research showed that there was no major outlet in the market which rewarded the successful implementations of innovative solutions at a senior level¸ by team or individual.
The HR Distinction awards are open for entry to any company who can demonstrate a cutting edge and commercially focussed implementation of HR practices across 9 defined categories. Companies will be rewarded base on the merits of their strategy¸ results and the value demonstrated.
If you have a HR Director or HR project that:
Has delivered exceptional measured resultsShowcases initiatives which demonstrate HR strategic and commercial relevance
Then make sure you start preparing a submission for one of the categories open for entry.
Award entry categories for 2013 are:
- HRD of the Year – HR Directors Distinction Award
- Distinction in Talent Management
- Distinction in Employee Engagement
- Distinction in Change Management
- Distinction in Adding Value
- Distinction in Leadership
- Distinction in Learning and Development
- Distinction in Recruitment and Employee Branding
- HR InSights Community Award for Outstanding Achievement