Millennium Hotel London¸ Knightsbridge
With over 20 industry experts speaking at this key industry conference¸ the Global Indirect Tax Summit is a must attend event to get ahead of the changing global economic marketplace in 2012.
Why Attend Global Indirect Tax Summit 2012?
Uncover the direction your business must take to stay compliant¸ minimise risk and keep up the business performance:
- Learn about key developments from around the globe and how this affects your business
- Hear about successful solutions applicable to your own business
- Meet the unbeatable array of speakers from leading organisations from around the world
- Attend the themed and dedicated luncheon roundtables on OECD Regulatory Developments; EU Regulatory Developments; Emerging Markets Developments; VAT/GST Management; Risk Management Strategies; and Legal Challenges & Compliance Strategies
- Network and share experiences with leading experts in indirect tax
For more information on the content of the Indirect Tax Conference see the latest agenda today.
What’s on the Global Indirect Tax Conference Agenda?
- The OECD Perspective: Vision and Strategy for 2020
- Indirect Tax Developments: What are the Challenges¸ Opportunities and Implications for Your Organisation
- VAT/GST Developments: Overview of Key Structural and Operational Changes and Its Impact On Your Business
- Indirect Tax Compliance Strategies: How to Keep Up-to-Date and Compliant
- E-Commerce and e-Invoicing: Leveraging Electronic Invoicing Methods to Reduce Obstacles and CostsEfficiently Adapting your ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Systems to Comply with the Various Tax Administrations’ Obligations
- and many other key market issues.
Pre-Conference In-Depth Workshops – 5th March 2012
Workshop A (morning of 5th March 2012)
Driving Indirect Tax Efficiencies through Shared Service Centres
Run by Carron McKinney of HEWLETT-PACKARD and Ronan Collins of PFIZER GLOBAL FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS¸ this morning workshop will c