Source: Familly Office Investment
Family Office Intelligence is proud to announce its 4th annual Family Office Investment Summit¸ to be held in central London on March 20-21st 2012.
2012 provides a wave of investment opportunities for family office investors¸ but with it come new challenges. From increased due diligence in the familiar to corporate governance in new markets and sectors¸ it has never been more important to rigorously analyse¸ interrogate and justify every part of your portfolio.
With that in mind¸ the 2012 Investment Summit will feature an international line up of family office speakers together with leading investment managers and expert practitioners.
The Family Office Investment Summit will provide you with an exclusive opportunity to network and promote your firm to over 150 family offices across two days! No other conference in the UK will enable you to meet so many family offices¸ all under one roof!
This year¸ the Summit will include the following topics:
- Chief Investment Officer roundtable: Choosing your managers
- The importance of operational due diligence
- Investment debate: Active versus passive investing
- Strategic allocation debate: Is China’s growth sustainable?
- Future investment strategies for private equity investors
- Expert view: Cash: The forgotten asset class
- Interactive discussion: Identifying the trends and managing risk to optimise your real estate portfolio
- Where and where not to invest in the current economic environment
- Asset Allocation:A practical¸ comparative insight into the opportunities for a variety of investment classes
- Ian Morley¸ Chairman¸ WENTWORTH HALL
- Simon Foster¸ CFO¸ TY DANJUMA FAMILY OFFICE
- Paul Reynolds¸ Chief Executive¸ Thamesis Ltd
- Richa Karpe¸ Head of Investment¸ Altamoung Capital Management¸ India
- Marc Cox¸ Partner¸ C&V Family Office
For more information contact: Lukas.firstname.lastname@example.org