You may have heard the expression ‘it is all in the family.’
If you have or have not – it is an apt phrase for the 3rd Annual Family Office Forum (Zurich Edition) which marries advisers with a Family Office background and Family Office representatives to analyse strategies and their own case studies on:
- Succession Planning
- Dispute Resolution
- Risk Management
With 30+ Family Offices in attendance in the London edition and 12 sessions featuring 6 interactive round tables this is an event that gives you all the topics in one day.
Half of the audience in the London Edition were from Family Offices and with FREE ATTENDANCE for Family Offices it brings you fantastic networking opportunities and full of peer to peer advice on running an effective family business. Email email@example.com to apply.
Please see the Family Office Forum conference agenda for more information
- Times of Change: Challenges Facing Family Offices Today read more
- Structuring a Long Term Investment Strategy in the Eurozone read more
- Effective Structures for Family Offices read more
- The Failure of the New Economics read more
- Practical Governance & Succession Round Up Panel read more