Finance Malta with support of PKF Malta are organizing a conference which will focus on what Malta can offer to US Captives seeking to tap into their European risks. The benefits of setting up in Malta as the domicile of choice. Stakeholders from the Insurance market including MFSA and MIMA have been invited to participate, whilst a line-up of confirmed prominent speakers specialized in the US market, include individuals with years of experience in addressing the needs of US Captives with European exposures, with all its connotations of tax, domicile choice, solvency II, PCC structures etc.
Solvency II and ILS have dominated insurance agendas in Europe and beyond for the past 24 months. At this unique event, delegates will explore the impact of ILS on corporate finance and the opportunities arising in onshore European locations, such as Malta. Captive owners and service providers will also be invited to consider the advantages of utilising an EU domicile to write European risk and impact Solvency II may have on fronting arrangements.
- George Mangion Chairman & Senior Partner, PKF Malta
- Simon Camilleri, General Manger, Bee Insurance Management Ltd
- Kenneth Farrugia, Chairman, Finance Malta
- Hugh McCormick, Partner at Duane Morris LLP
- John Perry, Partner, PKF Littlejohn LLP
- Thomas J. Riggs, Partner, O’Connor Davies
- William P. White, Managing Principal, Acuity Strategic Consulting
For sponsorship opportunities or to attend this event, kindly contact Anna Golis, Research & Development Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +356 21 484 373.