Emerging Managers Forum London gives 16 emerging sub-$500m funds the opportunity to present to 20 specially selected end investors and answer the 6 key questions investors believe are the key to securing an allocation. This event is invitation-only for end investors and runs the day prior to DASH 2012.
- Are you a sub-$500m fund looking for investment?
If so¸ then you need to sponsor the Emerging Managers Forum.
Limited FREE passes available for end-investors
5 reasons why you should sponsor or exhibit at the Emerging Managers Forum
Lead generation – The Emerging Managers Forum puts you in front of the largest number of pre-qualified investors in Europe
Branding – Sponsorship gives you brand exposure to people who will actually buy your products
Networking – Meet Europe’s leading investors and fund managers
Position your company as a thought leader -Present your solutions to our audience of investors¸ build confidence in your brand and win business.
Gauge market reaction to your products – Get face to face market feedback on your solutions.
The Emerging Managers Forum focus:
- Where does their seed money come from?
- What is the fund’s track record to date?
- Do they invest their own money into the fund¸ and if not¸ why not?
- What is their strategy and USP¸ and what specific expertise or knowledge is it based on?
- How transparent are they?