We are delighted to announce details of our 7th Annual Central and Eastern European Power conference. After last year’s fantastic event in Budapest (Our best attended yet!) we will be returning to Prague for the 2013 conference.
This industry leading event will once again gather senior-level representatives from the region’s leading power providers¸ power plant developers¸ regulators¸ traders and market analysts to discuss what needs to be done to continue the development of sustainable power generation in Central and Eastern Europe.
Thanks to Platts unique presence in the European energy sector we will once again be developing an event which reflects the latest opportunities and challenges of this dynamic regional power sector. Based on research conducted with our existing CEE customers¸ as well as insight from our dedicated Energy in Eastern Europe editorial team¸ our 2013 event will offer participants the opportunity to:
- Hear senior level participants from Central and Eastern Europe’s leading utility companies presenting their visions of national and regional power markets
- Evaluate the regions’ shift to a low carbon generation mix
- Receive the latest updates from the regions’ leading power plant projects from nuclear¸ wind¸ solar¸ biomass¸ hydro¸ gas and coal
- Assess the current and future regulatory environment both locally and from Brussels
- Discover current investment climate post-recession
- Identify the current challenges in grid and transmission Infrastructure development
- Network with the region’s most important power market professionals