1. Does the internship relate to your coursework?
Yes¸ some of the work¸ like writing articles about legal facts.
2. Did your internship meet your expectations?
I expected to learn something about auditing because I want to do this after my studies. Unfortunately it is not possible for interns to work in the audit department. But I improved my knowledge of other very useful things about European law and taxation.
3. What did you enjoy the most during your stay at PKF?
Get to know interns and their cultures from many other countries and the tasks of a international business advisors office.
4. How has the internship at PKF affected your career plan?
It didn’t chance my career plans. My plans are still to work in an international finance company.
5. What’s your opinion about the working environment at PKF?
Most time it’s an unstressful very friendly environment.
6. Why would you recommend this placement to other students?
If you want to improve your English and get to know people from other countries it’s a good experience. During the summer working hours you have a lot of time to visit the country.
7. What’s your overall view about internship at PKF Malta?
It was a good experience and improved my language and social skills for my future career. I think its very helpful to have international working experience in my CV and will be a pro for the job applications in international companies.
8. Would you provide any suggestions/tips for future interns?
Make sure what you expect from this internship and if these expectations are provided by PKF Malta. If you want to explore the country¸ come in the summer month.