1. Does the internship relate to your coursework?
Yes¸ it does. I study economy at the University of Bremen and PKF deals with accountancy¸ auditing and corporate advice.
2. Did your internship meet your expectations?
Basically¸ yes. I could make some good impressions of an Accountants & business advisors.
3. What did you enjoy the most during your stay at PKF?
I did many internet researches on various topics¸ mainly related to different economic issues. In addition¸ I support the website www.tunemalta.com¸ this was really fun for me.
4. How has the internship at PKF affected your career plan?
I think it affected my plan in a good way! Through the stay abroad¸ I have improved my English skills. It definitely looks good in my curriculum vitae!
5. What’s your opinion about the working environment at PKF?
In my opinion there is a good working atmosphere at PKF; all colleagues are really nice and helpful.
6. Why would you recommend this placement to other students?
Malta and PKF is the right choice for your internship! Moreover¸ you can enjoy amazing weather during the summer months.
7. What’s your overall view about internship at PKF Malta?
You have nice and helpful colleagues¸ interesting tasks and you can improve your English skills.
8. Would you provide any suggestions/tips for future interns?
If you want to go to Malta¸ do it during the summer months! Then you can relax every day on the beach 🙂