1. Does the internship relate to your coursework?
Yes¸ according to my study I chose to do my internship in an Audit and Finance company. I chose PKF Malta because it’s an important group which has relation all over the world and is implemented in many countries.
2. Did your internship meet your expectations?
Yes because my expectations was to work with foreign people and to learn about foreign taxes and finance and also learn other way to manage an organization and business.
3. What did you enjoy the most during your stay at PKF?
The teamwork is very friendly¸ and it’s really appreciable to work in good conditions.
4. How has the internship at PKF affected your career plan?
This allows me to have an international experience in a foreign and important group¸ what could be a good value added in my future work life.
5. What’s your opinion about the working environment at PKF?
The working environment at PKF is very nice¸ and it’s a pleasure to work in this team without stress.
6. Why would you recommend this placement to other students?
Because we are welcomed by a young and pleasant team and also a lot of foreign students are here do to an internship. It’s a good experience to work with foreign people and to learn different methods of work.
7. What’s your overall view about internship at PKF Malta?
This internship allows me to improve my English and also to be more familiar with foreign taxes¸ finance and with foreign business.
8. Would you provide any suggestions/tips for future interns?
You can be sure to have your place and be welcomed at PKF¸ and an internship in this company can give you both a professional and personal experience.