Source: Hedge Fund Intelligence
Venue: Palais de la Bourse
What is the EuroHedge Summit?
Held in Paris every spring¸ the EuroHedge Summit is a major hedge fund event which attracts the industry’s elite from around the globe. The event offers incisive and topical content and will address the overall outlook for the hedge fund industry and financial markets¸ as well as the opportunities¸ challenges and risks across a range of specific investment strategies.
Where is the EuroHedge Summit?
The EuroHedge Summit is held at the magnificent Palais de la Bourse in the heart of Paris. The venue offers a purpose built auditorium as well as ample space for networking breaks and lunches.
Who will be at the EuroHedge Summit?
Last year’s EuroHedge Summit attracted over 800 delegates. The breakdown of delegates comprised mostly of top hedge fund managers and investors. We expect the level of attendance this year to be at least as strong again.
Why should you attend the EuroHedge Summit?
- Experience a unique networking and educational opportunity with hedge fund professionals from all over the world
- Learn from a line-up of speakers you simply will not find at another hedge fund event
- Focus on the industry as a whole¸ as well as individual strategy areas
- Mingle with the best and biggest hedge fund firms in Europe¸ as well as international firms active in Europe
- Debate informally with senior level hedge fund managers and investors on key industry issues
- Endure no pre-prepared presentations¸ set-piece speeches or marketing pitches
- Enjoy an up-to-date programme put together by our informed and experienced editorial staff
- Discuss the most topical issues to you and your industry
- Combine networking and education with 2 enjoyable days in the heart of Paris in the springtime!