The 2012 OECD International Tax Conference will be held at Four Seasons Hotel in Washington D.C.
The OECD¸ USCIB and BIAC¸ in cooperation with IFA-USA¸ ITPF¸ NFTC¸ OFII¸ TCPI¸ TEI and Tax Foundation¸ will host a conference on the OECD’s new international taxation initiatives on June 4-5¸ 2012 in Washington¸ D.C. Panels will address current OECD tax projects and will include speakers from business¸ the OECD¸ and U.S. government.
The event provides a unique opportunity for U.S. business representatives to interact directly with key representatives from the OECD’s Center for Tax Policy and Administration as well as senior tax officials from the U.S. and other OECD countries.
2011 Key Topics:
- Global Tax Administration Issues
- Transfer Pricing – Intangibles
- Permanent Establishments Issues
- Tax Reform¸ Growth and Competitiveness
- Improved International Tax Cooperation
- OECD Treaty Developments
- OECD Guidelines for MNEs
- Taxation and Development/Enlargement and Engagement Activities of the OECD
- Ask the OECD
For more information click here or contact Erin Breitenbucher (email@example.com)