Date: 23 & 24 June 2015
Venue: St. Regis Hotel, Rome • Italy
The 12th European Families in Business Conference
Exploring Growth Opportunities
Read more: www.campdenconferences.com/rome
In association with Societe Generale Private Banking
Europe’s premier private conference for family business leaders, owners
and next generation family members
Campden Wealth is delighted to invite you to our twelfth annual European Families in Business
Conference taking place in Rome and we are pleased with the generous involvement of Marco
Emilio Lavazza who will be chairing the conference.
Most European family businesses have been achieving substantial growth within the last year,
aiming and expecting to focus on growth even more aggressively within the next couple of years.
Is your family business looking for growth? Are you looking for insight and information on how
to do this? Then can you afford not to hear from 30+ family speakers from over 18 countries and
network with over 100 prominent family business leaders from Europe and beyond?
This year’s conference will uphold its function as a unique and confidential family learning
platform for most illustrious business-owning families to meet and discuss the most crucial
issues and key challenges including leadership, talent management, succession planning and
professionalising the business.
Key themes and highlights of the conference include:
• Opening Keynote from the Fendi Family – An Amazing Success Story from Rome
• European & International Growth Opportunities
• Family Ownership & Family Management
• Philanthropy Hand in Hand
• Talent Management in Family Businesses
• Sustainable Family Businesses & their Social Impact
• Keynote Panel on Family Legacy
• Treasure Seeking Endeavours
• The Entrepreneurial Boomerangs
• Aspiring Entrepreneurs – Keynote Dual Presentation
• Three Family Case Studies
• Focus on the Next Generation